Where can I find basic program information?
Below are links to HUD web pages that provide information about the Multifamily Housing Programs.
- Overview of HUD Multifamily Programs
- Descriptions of the HUD Multifamily Programs
- Section 202 Supportive Housing for Elderly Program Information
- Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities Program Information
To access HUD Systems resources such as TRACS and EIV, an authorized user ID is needed. Qualified owners, agents and housing agencies can obtain an authorized user ID by calling 888-245-4860 or by visiting the HUD Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC).
- For Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACS) information
- For Financial Assessment Subsystem and applicable chart of accounts
- To register for Secure Systems access
- For Active Partners Performance System (APPS) information
- To obtain current HUD income limits
- For information on the Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (RHIIP)
- For information on Enterprise Income Verification (EIV)
Your Field Office Asset Manager can also be helpful.