Housing Linked with Services for Persons with Disabilities

Property Management

Property Management

Where can I find basic program information?

Below are links to HUD web pages that provide information about the Multifamily Housing Programs.

To access HUD Systems resources such as TRACS and EIV, an authorized user ID is needed. Qualified owners, agents and housing agencies can obtain an authorized user ID by calling 888-245-4860 or by visiting the HUD Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC).

Your Field Office Asset Manager can also be helpful.