Housing Linked with Services for Persons with Disabilities

Financial Stability

Financial Stability

We are no longer able to operate our property; how can we sell or transfer the property?

Congress provided HUD with the statutory authority under which you may transfer your property in order to ensure it will continue to provide supportive affordable housing for persons with disabilities. HUD is developing implementation guidance. Contact your Multifamily Housing Account Executive for more information about these procedures.

Has the property requested annual rent increases from HUD?

Owners must submit requests for rent increases to HUD or the Contract Administrator following the submission requirements described in HUD Handbook 4350.3 Chapter 7 and HUD Handbook 4350.1, Multifamily Asset Management and Project Servicing for budget-based rent increases, annual adjustment factor increases, and utility allowance changes. Need assistance requesting a rent increase? Contact your Multifamily Housing Account Executive.