HUD Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing Program

An essential tool towards ending veteran homelessness, HUD-VASH is a joint program between HUD and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). HUD provides housing choice vouchers and VA provides case management and outreach. This program targets veterans who are currently homeless.

HUD-VASH Reports, Program Data, and Program Limits

HUD-VASH News & Announcements

View All HUD-VASH News & Announcements