The HOME Investment Partnerships American Rescue Plan Program (HOME-ARP) provides funding to HOME PJs to reduce homelessness and increase housing stability across the country.
- Revisions to Allocation Plan Requirements and Final Submission Deadline and Appendix (CPD-22-13)
- Implementation Notice and Appendix (CPD-21-10)
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Preferences, Methods of Prioritization, and Limitations Policy Brief
- URA and Section 104(d) Policy Brief
- FAQs on HUD.gov
- HOME-ARP Allocation Plan Submission Requirements FAQs
Limits and Allocations
These clinics will help guide Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) through the development and successful submission of compliant HOME-ARP allocation plans by the deadline, March 31, 2023.