HUD is hosting HMIS Lead and System Administrator webinars on the third Wednesday of every month at 1:00 PM EDT. During these webinars, HUD will provide general and Federal Partner updates to HMIS Leads and HMIS System Administrators, solicit feedback on working drafts of tools/products, and provide updates to guidance via Ask A Question (AAQ) answers and the interactive data tool.
Date and Time: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 1:00 PM EDT
- General Updates, Announcement, and Reminders
- Comparable Databases
- Reporting Timelines
- National Human Services Data Consortium (NHSDC)
- HMIS Data Analytics On-Demand Course
- Deep-Dive Content
- Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA) Updates: Coordinated Entry Data Quality Beta Test
- Version 1.1 Data Standards Materials: Extra Supportive Materials Plan
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)/Annual Performance Report (APR) Specifications Updates
- Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) APR
- Federal Partner Program HMIS Manuals
- Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV) and HMIS Project Set-Up
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Uploads in October
- Runaway and Homeless Youth (RHY) Uploads in September, October, and November
Participants do not need to register in advance. The link to join will be sent out the morning of each webinar via the HUD Exchange HMIS Lead/System Administrator mailing list. To subscribe, please follow the HUD Exchange Mailing List instructions at the top of this page.
HUD Exchange Mailing List
Sign up for the HMIS Lead/System Administrator mailing list to receive notices to participate in the monthly webinars by selecting "I’d also like to receive updates as an HMIS Lead/System Administrator."
Join the Mailing List
Webinar Point of Contact
If you have any questions about the webinars or encounter difficulties joining, please contact Mary Schwartz at Mary_Schwartz@abtassoc.com.