Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX), Versions 1.0 and 2.0
The Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is an online data submission tool for reporting to HUD, primarily to allow HUD to create the national-level Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress.
HUD has developed a new platform, the Homelessness Data Exchange, version 2.0, where CoC’s submit Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA) data (replacing previous AHAR data submissions) and access Stella, HUD’s new strategy and analysis tool.
HDX 2.0 Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Log on with your original HDX username (if this is your first time logging in, you will need to create a new password by clicking “forgot your password?” on the login screen) to view and submit your LSA report data.
- View HDX 2.0 User Guides and Tools
- View LSA Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View Stella Guides, Tools, and Webinars
The original HDX continues to exist and will allow Continuums of Care to submit or view data on the:
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- Point-in-Time (PIT) Count
- System Performance Measures (SPM)
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) – view past submissions only
HDX Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources related to HDX are provided to assist grantees.
- View PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View System Performance Measures Resources
- View HUD HDX Training Modules
HDX News & Announcements
Trump Administration Announces Continued Decline in Veteran Homelessness
Date Posted: November 14, 2019
HUD's HDX Now Open for CoCs to Submit Their FY 2019 System Performance Measures Report
Date Posted: October 28, 2019
Annual Reporting Submission Calendar for CoCs
Date Posted: October 15, 2019
2020 PIT Count Announcement and Additional PIT Count Resources
Date Posted: October 04, 2019
HUD Job Opportunity: Supervisor Special Needs Assistance Program Officer (Division Director)
Date Posted: August 22, 2019
Materials Posted: June 2019 PIT Count Office Hours
Date Posted: July 09, 2019