Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX), Versions 1.0 and 2.0
The Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is an online data submission tool for reporting to HUD, primarily to allow HUD to create the national-level Annual Homelessness Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress.
The new Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA) report has replaced the CoC’s submission of a local “AHAR” from their HMIS. The LSA will not be submitted via the HDX. Instead, HUD has developed a new platform, the Homelessness Data Exchange, version 2.0, for the submission of the LSA.
HDX 2.0 Guides, Tools, and Webinars
The HDX 2.0 is currently in a beta test version. Log on with your original HDX username, reset your password and practice uploading and viewing test data in the HDX 2.0.
- View HDX 2.0 User Guides and Tools *beta-version user guide and test data*
- View LSA Guides, Tools, and Webinars
The original HDX continues to exist and will allow Continuums of Care to submit or view data on the:
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- Point-in-Time (PIT) Count
- System Performance Measures (SPM)
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) – view past submissions only
HDX Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources related to HDX are provided to assist grantees.
- View PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View System Performance Measures Resources
- View HUD HDX Training Modules
HDX News & Announcements
HDX Version 2.0 Beta Testing Now Available
Date Posted: July 02, 2018
New Point-in-Time Count Resources Available
Date Posted: June 13, 2018
System Performance Measures: Final Deadline Reminder
Date Posted: May 30, 2018
Final 2018 HIC and PIT Count Deadline Reminder
Date Posted: April 27, 2018
System Performance Measures Data Now Available
Date Posted: April 26, 2018
Register Today: Point-in-Time Count Office Hours - April 26, 2018 - 3:00 PM EDT
Date Posted: April 19, 2018