Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX), Versions 1.0 and 2.0
The Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is an online data submission tool for reporting to HUD, primarily to allow HUD to create the national-level Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress.
HUD has developed a new platform, the Homelessness Data Exchange, version 2.0, where CoCs submit Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA) data (replacing previous AHAR data submissions) and access Stella, HUD’s new strategy and analysis tool.
HDX 2.0 Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Log on with your original HDX username (if this is your first time logging in, you will need to create a new password by clicking “forgot your password?” on the login screen) to view and submit your LSA report data.
- View HDX 2.0 User Guides and Tools
- View LSA Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View Stella Guides, Tools, and Webinars
The original HDX continues to exist and will allow Continuums of Care to submit or view data on the:
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- Point-in-Time (PIT) Count
- System Performance Measures (SPM)
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) – view past submissions only
HDX Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources related to HDX are provided to assist grantees.
- View PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View System Performance Measures Resources
- View HUD HDX Training Modules
HDX News & Announcements
HUD's HDX 1.0 Now Open, 2021 HIC and PIT Count Data Submission Guidance Released, and Registration Reminder for Upcoming Office Hours
Date Posted: April 19, 2021
HUD Releases 2020 Annual Homeless Assessment Report Part 1
Date Posted: March 23, 2021
Stellavising LSA Datasets for CoCs
Date Posted: March 05, 2021
Due Today: FY 2020 System Performance Measures Report – Monday, March 1, 2021
Date Posted: March 01, 2021
LSA: Thank You for Your Submissions!
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Materials Posted: Point-in-Time (PIT) Count Office Hours
Date Posted: January 22, 2021