Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX), Versions 1.0 and 2.0
The Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is an online data submission tool for reporting to HUD, primarily to allow HUD to create the national-level Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress.
HUD has developed a new platform, the Homelessness Data Exchange, version 2.0, where CoCs submit Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA) data (replacing previous AHAR data submissions) and access Stella, HUD’s new strategy and analysis tool.
HDX 2.0 Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Log on with your original HDX username (if this is your first time logging in, you will need to create a new password by clicking “forgot your password?” on the login screen) to view and submit your LSA report data.
- View HDX 2.0 User Guides and Tools
- View LSA Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View Stella Guides, Tools, and Webinars
The original HDX continues to exist and will allow Continuums of Care to submit or view data on the:
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- Point-in-Time (PIT) Count
- System Performance Measures (SPM)
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) – view past submissions only
HDX Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources related to HDX are provided to assist grantees.
- View PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View System Performance Measures Resources
- View HUD HDX Training Modules
HDX News & Announcements
FY 2022 System Performance Measures Data Submission
Date Posted: October 03, 2022
The 2020 AHAR Part 2 is Now Available
Date Posted: September 08, 2022
System Modeling Toolkit and Stella M Module Available on the HUD Exchange and HDX 2.0
Date Posted: July 26, 2022
HIC and PIT Data Collection Cleaning Begins on July 18, 2022
Date Posted: July 05, 2022
System Performance Measures Updates for CoCs
Date Posted: May 19, 2022
Final Deadline for HIC and PIT Count Data Submission – Friday, May 6, 2022
Date Posted: May 06, 2022