Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX), Versions 1.0 and 2.0
The Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is an online data submission tool for reporting to HUD, primarily to allow HUD to create the national-level Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress.
HUD has developed a new platform, the Homelessness Data Exchange, version 2.0, where CoCs submit Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA) data (replacing previous AHAR data submissions) and access Stella, HUD’s new strategy and analysis tool.
HDX 2.0 Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Log on with your original HDX username (if this is your first time logging in, you will need to create a new password by clicking “forgot your password?” on the login screen) to view and submit your LSA report data.
- View HDX 2.0 User Guides and Tools
- View LSA Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View Stella Guides, Tools, and Webinars
The original HDX continues to exist and will allow Continuums of Care to submit or view data on the:
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- Point-in-Time (PIT) Count
- System Performance Measures (SPM)
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) – view past submissions only
HDX Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources related to HDX are provided to assist grantees.
- View PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View System Performance Measures Resources
- View HUD HDX Training Modules
HDX News & Announcements
LSA Reminder and Office Hours – October 28, 2020 – 1:00 PM EDT
Date Posted: October 27, 2020
HDX 2.0 is Open for 2019 and 2020 LSA Submissions!
Date Posted: October 19, 2020
System Performance Measures Updates for CoCs
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
HUD Releases the 2018 AHAR Part 2 with Updated Data on Homelessness
Date Posted: October 06, 2020
HUD's Data Submission Timeline for CoCs: Updates and Reminders
Date Posted: October 01, 2020
New Stella Resources for CoCs to Identify Service Gaps, Improve Strategies, and Analyze Racial Equity
Date Posted: July 02, 2020