Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX), Versions 1.0 and 2.0
The Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is an online data submission tool for reporting to HUD, primarily to allow HUD to create the national-level Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress.
HUD has developed a new platform, the Homelessness Data Exchange, version 2.0, where CoCs submit Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA) data (replacing previous AHAR data submissions) and access Stella, HUD’s new strategy and analysis tool.
HDX 2.0 Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Log on with your original HDX username (if this is your first time logging in, you will need to create a new password by clicking “forgot your password?” on the login screen) to view and submit your LSA report data.
- View HDX 2.0 User Guides and Tools
- View LSA Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View Stella Guides, Tools, and Webinars
The original HDX continues to exist and will allow Continuums of Care to submit or view data on the:
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- Point-in-Time (PIT) Count
- System Performance Measures (SPM)
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) – view past submissions only
HDX Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources related to HDX are provided to assist grantees.
- View PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View System Performance Measures Resources
- View HUD HDX Training Modules
HDX News & Announcements
LSA Common Flags Library Resource Now Available for HMIS Administrators
Date Posted: January 06, 2022
Register Today: PIT Count Office Hours – January 12, 2022
Date Posted: January 03, 2022
Materials Posted: PIT Count Office Hours – December 15, 2021
Date Posted: December 27, 2021
Reminder: Preliminary 2021 Longitudinal Systems Analysis Upload Deadline – Today, December 20, 2021
Date Posted: December 20, 2021
FY 2021 System Performance Measures Data Submission
Date Posted: September 29, 2021
Submitting FY 2021 CoC Program Competition Questions
Date Posted: September 16, 2021