Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX), Versions 1.0 and 2.0
The Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is an online data submission tool for reporting to HUD, primarily to allow HUD to create the national-level Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress.
HUD has developed a new platform, the Homelessness Data Exchange, version 2.0, where CoC’s submit Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA) data (replacing previous AHAR data submissions) and access Stella, HUD’s new strategy and analysis tool.
HDX 2.0 Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Log on with your original HDX username (if this is your first time logging in, you will need to create a new password by clicking “forgot your password?” on the login screen) to view and submit your LSA report data.
- View HDX 2.0 User Guides and Tools
- View LSA Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View Stella Guides, Tools, and Webinars
The original HDX continues to exist and will allow Continuums of Care to submit or view data on the:
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- Point-in-Time (PIT) Count
- System Performance Measures (SPM)
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) – view past submissions only
HDX Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources related to HDX are provided to assist grantees.
- View PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars
- View System Performance Measures Resources
- View HUD HDX Training Modules
HDX News & Announcements
HUD's Data Submission Timeline for CoCs - HIC and PIT Count Deadline Update
Date Posted: March 18, 2020
HUD's HDX Now Open for CoCs to Submit 2020 HIC and PIT Count Data
Date Posted: March 09, 2020
Final Deadline Reminder: FY 2019 CoC System Performance Measures Report – Friday, February 28, 2020
Date Posted: February 27, 2020
New CoC Performance Profile Reports and Other Data Resources Available by HUD
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
System Performance Measures Updates for CoCs
Date Posted: January 13, 2020
HUD Releases 2019 Annual Homeless Assessment Report
Date Posted: January 09, 2020