This page allows users to search for Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) funding allocations.
View Changes in ESG Recipient Funding Status Between FY 2011 and FY 2020.
This page shows the HUD Median Income Limits for each state, based on 30 percent of median family income.
This page shows the HUD Fair Market rents.
Per the ESG Program Substantial Amendment Notice, each ESG recipient must submit new ESG Program certifications in accordance with the requirements in 24 CFR 91.225(c) for local governments and territories and 24 CFR 91.325(c) for states in order to receive their second allocation of FY 2011 ESG funds.
CPD Maps allows users to run queries to display the following information:
- Recipients that receive the following funding types: Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Shelter/Solutions Grant (ESG), HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME), Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA), Continuum of Care (CoC), and Units of Local Government that participate in state programs
- Locations of existing CDBG, HOME, public housing and other HUD-funded community assets, so that users can view past investments geographically when considering various strategies for future funding
- U.S. Census demographic data
- Communities Containing Colonias
- Data from HUD information systems such as IDIS, DRGR, and the Homelessness Data Exchange