Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System
The Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) System was developed by HUD’s Office of Community Planning and Development (CPD) for the CDBG Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) program. However, the System is also used for other special appropriations such as the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), Rural Capacity Building, Pay for Success, Recovery Housing Program (RHP), Rural Innovation Fund, Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP), Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program, and Technical Assistance.
The DRGR System is primarily used by grantees to access grant funds and report performance accomplishments for grant-funded activities. The DRGR System is used by HUD staff to review grant-funded activities, prepare reports to Congress and other interested parties, and monitor program compliance. The DRGR System contains the following modules:
- Home Page – Action items, news, and resources
- Administration Module – User management and responsible organizations
- Manage My Grants Module – Overall grant information, Action Plan with funded project and activities, Performance Reports, and Work Plans for applicable users
- Manage My Financials Module – Access grant funds and program income
- Manage My Compliance Module – Manage flags and report on monitoring, audit, and technical assistance events
- Data Analytics Module – MicroStrategy reports and public reports
- My Profile – User summary information
DRGR Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources are provided to assist grantees and program partners in designing and implementing their programs.
MicroStrategy Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources are provided to assist grantees and program partners with navigating and utilizing MicroStrategy.
DRGR Fact Sheets
Information and Fact Sheets for the latest DRGR releases.
DRGR Public Data Portal
View publicly available MicroStrategy financial and performance data for multiple appropriations.
DRGR News & Announcements
Reminder: 2023 DRGR Reports Module (MicroStrategy) Webinar for CDBG-DR System Users – January 26, 2023 – 2:00 PM EST
Date Posted: January 24, 2023
DRGR Release 8.7 Fact Sheet Now Available
Date Posted: January 20, 2023
Register Today: DRGR for Disaster Recovery Workshop Series - December 2022 - February 2023
Date Posted: January 04, 2023
Register Today: Recovery Housing Program Webinar Series and Office Hours
Date Posted: December 28, 2022
Updated DRGR User Manual and DRGR Validations Fact Sheet Now Available
Date Posted: September 09, 2022
Materials Posted: DRGR Public Action Plan Training for Grantees – June 2022
Date Posted: July 27, 2022