Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System
The Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) System was developed by HUD’s Office of Community Planning and Development (CPD) for the CDBG Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) program. However, the System is also used for other special appropriations such as the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), Rural Capacity Building, Pay for Success, Recovery Housing Program (RHP), Rural Innovation Fund, Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP), Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program, and Technical Assistance.
The DRGR System is primarily used by grantees to access grant funds and report performance accomplishments for grant-funded activities. The DRGR System is used by HUD staff to review grant-funded activities, prepare reports to Congress and other interested parties, and monitor program compliance. The DRGR System contains the following modules:
- Home Page – Action items, news, and resources
- Administration Module – User management and responsible organizations
- Manage My Grants Module – Overall grant information, Action Plan with funded project and activities, Performance Reports, and Work Plans for applicable users
- Manage My Financials Module – Access grant funds and program income
- Manage My Compliance Module – Manage flags and report on monitoring, audit, and technical assistance events
- Data Analytics Module – MicroStrategy reports and public reports
- My Profile – User summary information
DRGR Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources are provided to assist grantees and program partners in designing and implementing their programs.
MicroStrategy Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources are provided to assist grantees and program partners with navigating and utilizing MicroStrategy.
DRGR Fact Sheets
Information and Fact Sheets for the latest DRGR releases.
DRGR Public Data Portal
View publicly available MicroStrategy financial and performance data for multiple appropriations.
DRGR News & Announcements
Register Today: Recovery Housing Program Webinar Series
Date Posted: July 29, 2021
DRGR Reporting: Section 3 Labor Hours Fact Sheet Now Available
Date Posted: July 28, 2021
DRGR Release 8.4 Fact Sheets Now Available
Date Posted: July 21, 2021
Register Today: 2021 DRGR for Disaster Recovery Online Workshop - June 2021
Date Posted: May 21, 2021
Updated DRGR Action Plan Module Crosswalk for Uploads Now Available
Date Posted: April 28, 2021
New DRGR User Manual Chapters and Data Upload Resources Now Available
Date Posted: March 01, 2021