The Continuum of Care (CoC) Grant Inventory Worksheet (GIW) report is used annually to record all grants within a CoC’s geographic area that are eligible for renewal funding for an upcoming CoC Program Competition. The GIW calculates an Annual Renewal Amount (ARA) for each project, which is the sum of each project’s renewable budget line items (BLIs) (e.g., rental assistance, leasing, supportive services), and identifies the total renewal amount a project may request in the FY 2022 CoC Program funding process. The sum of all ARAs within the CoC is then used to calculate the CoC’s Estimated Annual Renewal Demand (ARD).
HUD posts GIW reports to be reviewed by CoCs, project applicants, local HUD field offices, and HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS), as follows:
- SNAPS prepopulates each GIW report that will be used for an upcoming CoC Program Competition with all grants that are eligible for renewal funding for that year within a CoC’s geographic area.
- Data from the prior year’s GIW, Line of Credit Control System (LOCCS), and e-snaps are used by SNAPS desk officers to review the accuracy of the prepopulated project information.
- After SNAPS completes its initial review, the following items are posted to the HUD Exchange: the GIW reports and a GIW Change Form to be used for requesting changes to the GIW. The GIW Change Form includes a tab for the Rental Assistance Worksheet.
- CoCs must review the projects on the posted GIW report and verify its accuracy.
- If the CoC agrees with the GIW report, the CoC is done, and the GIW report remains posted on the HUD Exchange.
- If a CoC identifies missing projects or errors, the CoC must complete a GIW Change Form and submit it to the local HUD field office for review. The Form must indicate which projects should be added or removed and which projects should be updated (e.g., projects that had BLI changes through a grant agreement amendment). Once the GIW report is finalized, the revised GIW report will replace the initial version on the HUD Exchange.
CoC Grant Inventory Worksheet Reports
The most recent reports are listed below.
Browse reports by selecting the next page or use the filters on the left to find specific reports.