Community Development Block Grant Mitigation (CDBG-MIT) is a unique and significant opportunity for eligible grantees to use this assistance in areas impacted by recent disasters to carry out strategic and high-impact activities to mitigate disaster risks and reduce future losses.
Disaster Recovery Tools and Templates Library
Explore this comprehensive collection of tools, templates, and training materials for disaster recovery grantees.
Browse resources by implementation phase, or search the collection by keywords.
View the Library
- CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT OMNI Notice June 2022 Notice
Published: June 21, 2022
- 2018 Events CDBG-MIT Notice
Published: January 6, 2021
- CDBG-MIT Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Notice
Published: January 27, 2020
- CDBG-MIT U.S. Virgin Islands Notice
Published: September 10, 2019
- 2015, 2016, and 2017 Events CDBG-MIT Notice
Published: August 30, 2019
Federal Agency Resources
- DRGR: Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System
- FSRS: Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System