HUD provides flexible Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) funds to help cities, counties, and states to recover from Presidentially declared disasters.
Citizen Participation & Equitable Engagement (CPEE) Toolkit
Explore the CPEE Toolkit which aids CDBG-DR grantees in centering equity in disaster recovery programs through an enhanced citizen participation process.
This process aims to provide residents the opportunity to actively participate in the planning, implementation, and assessment of CDBG-DR programs and projects.
- Interactive CDBG-DR Guidebook on Understanding the Consolidated Notice
- New Guidance for 2020 and 2021 CDBG-DR Grantees
- CDBG-DR Fact Sheet
- CDBG-DR Overview Presentation
- CDBG and CDBG-DR: A Comparison
- Key Things to Do When You Receive CDBG-DR Funds
- Laws, Regulations, and Federal Register Notices
- CPD Notices
- Active Disaster Grants and Grantee Contact Information
- Housing Counselor Certification Final Rule Requirements for the CDBG-DR Program
Reports, Data, and Income Limits
Resilient Building Codes
This toolkit and webinar series guides users on why resilient building codes are important, what the business case is to adopt more resilient codes, and how communities can take action to upgrade their building codes.
Other HUD Disaster Recovery Programs and Funding