The following Ask A Question desks are active: Broadband, CDBG-CV, CoC, CPF, DRGR, eCon Planning Suite, EHV, ESG, HDX, HMIS, HOME-ARP (Allocation Plan), Homelessness and Infectious Disease Questions, HOPWA, HEROS, HUD MAP Guide, IDIS, NSP, and Sage.
The AFFH, CDBG, CNA e-Tool, e-snaps, HOME, and Title V Ask A Question desks are closed and no longer accepting questions.
- For questions about AFFH, contact the FHEO Policy Legislative Initiatives division at AFFH@hud.gov.
- For assistance with CDBG and HOME, please contact your local CPD Field Office.
- For assistance with the CNA e-Tool, please submit questions to the HUD MAP Guide AAQ.
- Please direct e-snaps questions to either CoCNOFO@hud.gov or firstname.lastname@example.org based on this guidance.
- For questions about Title V, contact email@example.com.
Subrecipients, developers, and/or other partners working on the above programs may also contact HUD grantees directly using the contact information on this page: https://www.hudexchange.info/grantees/contacts/.