Using IDIS Online for the ESG Program – Updated Resource Posted
HUD has posted an updated version of Using IDIS Online for the Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program on the HUD Exchange. The manual assumes that readers have basic knowledge of how to navigate the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
ESG Program recipients use IDIS to draw program funds. This manual provides step-by-step instructions along with corresponding screenshots to assist users with routine functions, including:
- Setting up projects, activities, and the administration subfund
- Funding activities and drawing down funds
- Completing activities in IDIS
- Using MicroStrategy reports developed for ESG
- Navigating between eCon Planning Suite and IDIS project and activity set-up processes
This document was updated in June 2021 and replaces all previous versions. This revised version includes the following updates:
- A new Section 12 incorporates Section 3 reporting for Shelter Activities
- A new Section 13 identifies specific IDIS updates for ESG-CV grants
- 11.21 through 11.23 IDIS system release updates are incorporated throughout
If you have questions about the ESG Program or IDIS, please submit them through the HUD Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. On Step 2 of the question submission process, select ESG or IDIS in the "My question is related to" dropdown menu.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
SNAPS is now using two different listservs to communicate competition and program updates:
- Subscribe to the HUD.gov listserv for information developed by HUD/SNAPS regarding the CoC program, ESG program, YHDP, Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs) developed by SNAPS, and any other information related to SNAPS programs and the work to end homelessness.
- Subscribe to the HUD Exchange listserv for information and guidance produced by HUD technical assistance providers regarding SNAPS programs.
SNAPS grantees and interested stakeholders should consider subscribing both to the HUD.gov mailing lists and HUD Exchange mailing list. Please communicate this information to your homeless organizations, local government contacts, and other interested stakeholders.