Use of Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) to submit the Consolidated Plan
This notice describes changes to the Consolidated Plan, within current statutory and regulatory provisions, for a new process for electronic submission including a required template and other improvements as follows:
- A submission template for the Consolidated Plan, the Annual Action Plan, and Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) /Performance Evaluation Report (PER) for state grantees that will be required for all grantees receiving formula grants;
- Upgrades to the IDIS to facilitate electronic submission of the Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan and CAPER/PER according to the required template;
- New data describing a broad spectrum of community, economic and market conditions;
- A web-based data mapping tool to assist with place-based planning; and
- HUD’s transition plan to implement the Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan and CAPER Submission templates in IDIS.
To read this notice, please click here.