CoC Performance Profile Reports Now Available
New 2020 Continuum of Care (CoC) Performance Profile Reports are now available on HUD Exchange. These CoC Performance Profile Reports provide a snapshot of a CoC’s performance in addressing homelessness using performance indicators such as the length of time persons have been homeless, returns to homelessness over time, and exits to permanent housing.
The CoC Performance Profile Reports:
- Compile data as of 2020 from the Point-in-Time (PIT) count, Housing Inventory Count (HIC), System Performance Measures (SPM), and CoC Program Competition
- Provide graphic representations of data
- Summarize data by years in tables
Each report includes funding information from HUD’s CoC Program, Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program, and Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP).
Consistent with HUD's Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) Data Strategy & Usability, HUD continues to look for ways to empower you to use data to tell the story of your CoC’s efforts to end homelessness. This report is an additional tool to help you evaluate your own work and communicate your efforts to others.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s SNAPS news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through HUD Exchange