Update for CPD Income Eligibility Calculator Users
On July 1, 2020, HUD will update the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator with the FY 2020 Income Limits. These new income limits will impact current and prior calculations in your income calculator dashboard. Current calculations in process and previously completed calculations based on 2019 income limits will update based on the new income limits for 2020.
If you haven’t done so already, make copies of your prior calculations for your records before they are updated by the launch of the 2020 income limits on July 1, 2020.
This update is applicable to:
- Brownfield Economic Development Initiative (BEDI)
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Assistance (CDBG-DR)
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
- Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity (SHOP)
Please direct any comments or questions to email@example.com.