The Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program Training - July 11-12, 2012 - Newark, NJ
The Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program training emphasizes how state and local governments can use Section 108 financing as part of the capital funding for job generating community and economic development projects. This training is a "must" for CDBG grantees interested in financing community and economic development projects.
Participants in the Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program will learn about:
- Community development finance
- Project reasonableness and underwriting
- Debt, equity, and gap financing sources
- Section 108 process, risks, and rewards
- “Special economic development” activities
- Negotiating a deal that meets underwriting standards
- How Section 108 can offset CDBG cuts
- And much more!
Don't miss this new training on the Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program!
To read more about this training and to register, click here.