Save the Date: Special Purpose Vouchers Webinar and Panel Discussion – March 8, 2023 – 1:00 PM EST
March 03, 2023 Print ShareThis
Special purpose vouchers, a set of Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) programs for specific populations, can be used strategically as part of a community’s plan to end homelessness. This webinar will review all Special Purpose Voucher Programs (SPVs), and key resources including the SPV fact sheet.
The webinar will also cover the following topics:
- Using SPVs collaboratively with Continuums of Care (CoCs)
- Cross-sector partnerships
- How to center equity in SPV administration and implementation
The webinar will feature a panel discussion with special guest speakers.
SNAPS and OHH Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) and Office of HIV/AIDS and Housing (OHH) news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for OHH Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through HUD Exchange
Tags: CoC ESG HOPWA