SNAPS-Shots: ESG Activity Closeout Checklist
HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) has posted a new SNAPS-Shot for the Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program on the HUD Exchange: ESG Activity Closeout Checklist.
This SNAPS-Shot details the criteria ESG recipients use when completing activities in IDIS, including:
- Completing draws in IDIS
- Reducing the Admin Activity (AD subfund), if necessary
- Reflecting the correct activity component
- Following the activity naming convention
- Confirming activity details are accurate
- Matching draws to internal financial records
- Identifying subrecipients for funding and draws
If you have questions about the ESG Program or IDIS, please submit them through the HUD Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. On Step 2 of the question submission process, select “ESG” or “IDIS” in the “My question is related to” dropdown menu.