SNAPS Program and System FAQs Available on OneCPD Resource Exchange
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for SNAPS programs and systems are now available on the OneCPD Resource Exchange. FAQs provide guidance on commonly asked questions. View the FAQs by clicking on these links:
- CoC: Continuum of Care Program FAQs
- ESG: Emergency Solutions Grants Program FAQs
- e-snaps: Homeless Assistance Application and Grants Management System FAQs
- HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange FAQs
- VHPD: Veterans Homelessness Prevention Demonstration Program FAQs
View additional resources for these program and systems by visiting their pages.
- CoC: Continuum of Care Program page
- ESG: Emergency Solutions Grants Program page
- e-snaps: Homeless Assistance Application and Grants Management System page
- HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange page
- VHPD: Veterans Homelessness Prevention Demonstration Program page
The OneCPD Homelessness Assistance Programs page provides information on assisting people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. It contains program guidance and homelessness resources for Federal Agencies, government agencies, Continuum of Care organizations, homeless service providers, TA providers, persons experiencing homelessness, and other stakeholders.