SNAPS Mailing List on HUD.gov for HUD-Issued Program and Competition Information
There are several different listservs used to communicate relevant information about Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) programs and systems. It is recommended that SNAPS grantees and interested stakeholders remain subscribed to all relevant mailing lists.
SNAPS HUD.gov Listservs
As of 2021, HUD’s SNAPS Office uses two different listservs on HUD’s website to communicate information developed by HUD/SNAPS concerning:
- Continuum of Care (CoC) Program
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program
- Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP)
- Other Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs) developed by SNAPS
- Any other information related to SNAPS programs and the work to end homelessness
Documents and communication written by SNAPS are no longer sent through the HUD Exchange listserv. Information and guidance produced by HUD technical assistance providers regarding SNAPS programs remains on the HUD Exchange and new information will continue to appear.
HUD Exchange Listserv
The HUD Exchange listserv continues to send out information and guidance produced by HUD technical assistance providers regarding SNAPS programs and systems.