Single Family Underwriting: HOME Underwriting Template Webinars
The United States Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is pleased to announce the development of two versions of the HOME (HOME Investment Partnerships Program) Homebuyer Underwriting Template. The Homebuyer Development Underwriting template is a tool to assist Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) to underwrite HOME-funded development of homebuyer units along with underwriting the affordability for buyers of HOME units within the project. A second template, the HOME Downpayment Assistance Underwriting template is offered to assist PJs who are operating Downpayment Assistance programs or other direct homebuyer assistance programs that do not include development.
This tool is designed to complete the calculations to determine the level of HOME subsidy for each HOME buyer to ensure the unit will be affordable based on the PJ's Underwriting standards. Each webinar will include a review of the basic HOME underwriting requirements along with a demonstration of the template through the use of sample case studies. The webinars will be recorded and posted on the HUD Exchange following the sessions and the HUD Exchange posting will include the templates as a tool for PJ underwriting.
This webinar will:
- Provide participants a review of the HOME underwriting requirements and provide a demonstration of the new HOME Homebuyer Development and the HOME Downpayment Assistance underwriting templates;
- Provide participants with an opportunity to ask questions and hear answers related to the underwriting templates.
Who should attend:
These webinars are designed for HOME PJs, State recipients and subrecipients, and HUD Field Office staff.
Date and Time
HOME Homebuyer Development Underwriting Template Webinar
May 24, 2017
HOME Downpayment Assistance Underwriting Template Webinar
May 25, 2017
Training Series Point of Contact
Single Family Underwriting Webinars Registrar | email@example.com
Registering for the Single Family Underwriting: HOME Underwriting Template Webinars
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
- HOME Homebuyer Development Underwriting Template Webinar
- HOME Downpayment Assistance Underwriting Template Webinar
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.