Sign Up Now: The HUD Exchange Pay for Success Mailing List
HUD is pleased to announce the addition of a new HUD Exchange Mailing List to provide information and updates on topics related to the Pay for Success Demonstration.
Pay for Success (PFS) is an innovative financing model that leverages philanthropic and private dollars to provide assistance up front, with the government paying after they generate results. Unlike programs structured around processes rather than measurable results, Pay for Success provides greater flexibility for state, local, and tribal governments to implement evidence-based solutions, carefully test promising innovations, and scale programs that work.
The PFS Demonstration is an opportunity to test the effectiveness of using a PFS financing model to fund Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) using a Housing First approach for the target population: people experiencing homelessness with frequent contact with the criminal justice, homeless services, and health care systems.
The HUD Exchange Pay for Success Mailing List will provide important information and resources targeted to PFS Demonstration applicants.
Sign up to stay informed about the latest updates regarding:
- Due date reminders – it is the sole responsibility of applicants to submit the PFS Demonstration application and all application materials by the due date and time.
- Availability of application resource materials.
- Important updates or additional information.
To subscribe to the HUD Exchange Pay for Success Mailing List:
- Click the Subscribe button on the HUD Exchange Join Mailing List page.
- Under I'd like to receive email updates about, check Pay for Success.
- Click Subscribe to List.
Please share this message with colleagues and partners who may wish to receive updates on Pay for Success as it relates to CPD programs.