Sign up for the New Lead Safe Housing and Healthy Homes Listserv
The HUD Exchange Lead Safe Housing and Healthy Homes Listserv provides email updates on training opportunities, resources, and program support related to creating lead safe and healthy housing. Topics include the Lead Safe Housing Rule, Lead Disclosure Rule, and EPA’s Renovation, Repair, and Painting Rule. Topics and resources will expand moving forward.
Lead safe housing and healthy homes is a cross-cutting topic that applies to many HUD programs whose funding assists pre-1978 units in a variety of ways. This information is particularly relevant to:
- Community Planning and Development (CPD) grantees and their subgrantees/subrecipients who administer housing, rehabilitation, and tenant based rental assistance and homebuyer programs
- Office of Public and Indian Housing
- Public housing authorities who administer Housing Choice Vouchers and public housing programs
- Office of Native American Programs (ONAP) grantees and their subgrantees/subrecipients who administer housing, rehabilitation, and tenant based rental assistance and homebuyer programs
- Federal Housing Administration Multifamily Housing Programs administering project-based assistance
To stay up to date on available resources for making housing lead safe and healthy, sign up on the HUD Exchange Mailing List page by selecting “Lead Safe Housing and Healthy Homes” and hitting the Subscribe button!