Materials Posted: Recovery Housing Program Webinar Series
Update: Materials for all five webinars in the Recovery Housing Program (RHP) Webinar Series are now posted at the links below. View Materials.
The Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) hosted a webinar series for RHP grantees on best practices for RHP implementation. Attendees heard from a diverse group of presenters and panelists, including Central City Concern and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
The webinar series provided information on the following topics:
- RHP Federal Register Notice (FR-6225-N-01)
- Recovery housing fundamentals - the populations it serves, how it differs from detox/treatment/clinical programs, and the role it plays in the substance use disorder treatment and recovery sectors
- Models of recovery housing that exist within the United States
- Identifying various systems that are required to design, finance, and manage effective recovery housing programs
- RHP design and implementation
Participants learned how to:
- Describe the standards, ethics, and guiding principles that generally govern recovery housing
- Identify the components or levels of recovery housing programs
- Explain the importance of designing recovery housing that meets the needs of the whole person
- Identify and outline the steps of RHP implementation
Who Should Attend?
This webinar series was intended for RHP grantees and their partners. OBGA encouraged all grantees to attend the final three webinars and to invite their partners.
|Webinar||Date and Time||Registration|
|Overview of Pilot RHP Federal Register Notice||December 3, 2020
2:00 – 3:30 PM EST
|Recovery Housing 101||December 17, 2020
3:30 – 5:00 PM EST
|RHP Models||February 3, 2021
3:00 – 4:30 PM EST
|Cross-Sector Partnerships||February 24, 2021
3:00 – 4:30 PM EST
|RHP Design and Implementation||March 24, 2021
3:00 – 4:30 PM EDT
Training Point of Contact
Recovery Housing Program Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org