New Resources for DCTA Recipients and Smaller Distressed Communities
HUD has developed a library of resources relevant to Distressed Cities Technical Assistance (DCTA) recipients and smaller distressed communities impacted by a natural disaster. Explore this collection of resources, which features COVID-19 pandemic response resources as well as general resources. Check back regularly for new resources and information!
The following resources are the newest webinars, reports, and other information available on the DCTA Program Resources page.
COVID-19 Resources and Guidance
- CDC Federal Order – Temporary Eviction Moratorium through December 31, 2020, CDC
- Tenant Declaration Form, CDC
- LISC Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Oriented Webinar Series, Rural LISC and The National Council for Behavioral Health
September 16 and 23, 2020 – 3:00 PM EDT
- Closing the Digital Divide: Opportunities for Rural Nonprofits, Rural LISC
September 24, 2020, 11:00 AM EDT
Previously Recorded Webinars
- Sustainability and the Path to Equity, The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
COVID-19 Studies, Reports, and Tools
- Coronavirus Pandemic Refugees and the Future of American Cities, The Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise from the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
General Studies, Reports, and Tools
- Civic Assets for More Equitable Cities, The Urban Institute
- DOL | Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants
Deadline: October 8, 2020
To explore the full collection of DCTA resources, please visit the DCTA Program Resources page on the HUD Exchange.