Register Now: Requirements for Coordinated Entry Systems Webinar - March 2017
The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is holding a series of webinars for Continuums of Care (CoCs) and recipients of CoC Program and Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program funding to educate participants about the components of the Notice Establishing Additional Requirements for Continuum of Care Centralized or Coordinated Assessment System. This webinar will connect the dots across all of HUD's Coordinated Entry requirements and recommendations, help communities understand the requirements, and what steps a community should consider to evaluate and ensure compliance. Participants will be introduced to HUD's Technical Assistance (TA) materials to aid their compliance efforts, including a checklist of essential elements assessment tool (available on the HUD Exchange).
|Monday, March 20, 2017||1:00–2:30 PM EDT||Add to Waitlist|
|Wednesday, March 22, 2017||2:00–3:30 PM EDT||Add to Waitlist|
|Tuesday, March 28, 2017||1:00–2:30 PM EDT||Add to Waitlist|
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required. Content will not vary across sessions.
Who Should Attend?
Every CoC must establish or update its coordinated entry process in accordance with the requirements of 24 CFR 578.7(a)(8) and the Notice by January 23, 2018. Each CoC and each ESG recipient operating within the CoC's geographic area must also work together to ensure the CoC's coordinated entry process allows for coordinated screening, assessment and referrals for ESG projects. CoCs throughout the country designing and implementing coordinated entry processes to ensure that their housing crisis response systems end current homelessness for all households and ensure that future homelessness is rare, brief, and non-recurring. Recognizing that CoCs are in various stages of planning and implementation, this webinar is designed to help CoCs understand what is required, how to review their progress to date, and how to begin to identify areas that are completed or need further development. This includes staff and programs working on coordinated entry design and implementation, as well as projects required to participate in coordinated process.
Training Point of Contact
Jake LaSala | 240-582-3624 | CE.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com
Registering for the Requirements for Coordinated Entry Systems Webinar - March 2017
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
- Requirements for Coordinated Entry Systems Webinar 3/20
- Requirements for Coordinated Entry Systems Webinar 3/22
- Requirements for Coordinated Entry Systems Webinar 3/28
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training.