Reporting System Performance Measures - Deadline Reminder
The deadline to submit the System Performance Measures data in HUD’s Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is Monday, August 15, 2016 at 7:59:59 PM EDT. Meeting the data submission deadline is a factor considered by HUD in the FY 2016 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition.
There are several resources available to assist you in submitting this data. You are encouraged to review the following two items to ensure you are prepared to meet the deadline:
- Visit the module in HDX to ensure that you have the proper access in HDX and that you are familiar with the data you need to submit.
- Review the System Performance Measures: 2016 Data Submission Guidance, which provides detailed information on how to submit the 2016 System Performance Measures Report in HDX.
HUD recently posted a set of FAQs on the measures and there are additional System Performance Measures resources available on the System Performance Measures web page. You can also view recordings of the recent System Performance webinars at the following links:
- Overview of System Performance Measures
- Technical Instructions for Submitting Data in HDX
- Validating Your System Performance Measures Data
If you have any questions, first check the FAQs. If you cannot find an answer, please submit your question to the HUD Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ) portal:
- If you have a question related to HDX, select “HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (Including PIT, HIC and AHAR)” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
- If you have a question about the measures, including your Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) report generated for the measures, select “HMIS” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process and include “Reporting” in the subject line.