Reminder: Only 3 Days Until the FY 2012 CoC Registration Submission Deadline!
As of 2:00 PM ET Friday, September 28th:
- 218 Continuums of Care have submitted their registration.
- 206 Continuums of Care have started their registrations, but have not submitted their registrations.
- 6 Continuums of Care have not begun their registrations.
For the CoCs that have NOT submitted their registration in e-snaps by 7:59:59 PM ET on Monday, October 1, 2012 AND do not have an email confirmation of HUD approval of the registration, these CoCs will NOT have access to the FY2012 CoC Consolidated Application when HUD publishes the FY 2012 CoC Program NOFA, which means the CoC will be unable to submit project applications (renewal and/or new) in the FY2012 CoC Program Competition. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CoCs MUST use the specified naming convention for their registrations: “CoC Number CoC Registration FY2012” (Example, FL-500 CoC Registration FY2012).
- To avoid last minute technical issues, HUD strongly encourages CoCs to submit their CoC Registrations by COB today, Friday, September 28, 2012.
- CoCs must submit only ONE registration AND the project name in e-snaps must follow the standard naming convention: “CoC Number CoC Registration FY2012” (Example, FL-500 CoC Registration FY2012).
- ANY CoC that has not received its final approved FY2012 Grant Inventory Worksheet from the local HUD field office should attach the CoC’s final version of the GIW (i.e., the versions submitted to the local field office for approval). Before attaching the GIW in e-snaps, the CoC MUST verify that all grants eligible for renewal in the FY 2012 Competition (i.e., all grants expiring during the period beginning January 1, 2013 and ending December 31, 2013) have been accurately included on the GIW.
- The VHD will only respond to emergency technical issues. All technical questions must be submitted to the “e-snaps CoC Competition” program/system on the HUD HRE Virtual Help Desk. Program policy questions should be submitted under “CoC Program” on the HUD HRE Virtual Help Desk.
Please note that a successful registration submission will look like this:
If the Submission Summary page does not have "This e.Form has been submitted" at the bottom of the screen, click the “Submit” button to complete registration.
This message does not apply to applicants submitting Project Applications (formerly known as Exhibit 2s). Please do NOT submit project applications as part of the Registration.