Reminder: Final Deadline for 2015 AHAR Data - All Persons and Veterans - 11:59 PM PST on Wednesday, December 23, 2015
The final deadline for submitting Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) data for All Persons and Veterans is 11:59 PM PST on Wednesday, December 23, 2015.
If you have any questions about the AHAR process, the data submission requirements, or are having issues with your vendor or HMIS software, please reach out to your AHAR Data Liaison or consult the following updated 2015 AHAR guidance materials.
- 2015 AHAR Data Mapping Instructions
- Introductory Guide to the AHAR
- AHAR FAQs
- AHAR Part 1: An Introduction to the Data Collection Process Webinar
- AHAR Part 2: Steps to a Successful Data Submission Webinar
- HMIS Data Exchange Resources
If additional questions arise, you can submit them online through the HDX Ask A Question (AAQ) portal on the HUD Exchange website. To submit a question to the HDX AAQ portal, select "HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including PIT, HIC, and AHAR)" from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.