Reminder: Deadline for Final 2016 AHAR Data - All Persons and Veterans - Thursday, December 8, 2016
The deadline for submitting the final Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress data for All Persons and Veterans is 11:59 PM PST on Thursday, December 8, 2016. After that point, the community can no longer edit their data in the system.
If you have any questions about the AHAR process, or have questions about the data submission requirements, you can reach out to your AHAR Data Liaison or consult the following 2016 AHAR guidance materials:
- 2016 Introductory Guide to the AHAR
- 2016 AHAR Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- AHAR Webinar Part 1: Introduction to the Data Collection Process
- AHAR Webinar Part 2: Steps to a Successful Data Submission
- 2016 AHAR Data Mapping Instructions
- HMIS Vendor Resources
- Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) Error Guide
For more information, visit the AHAR Guides, Tools, and Webinars page.
If additional questions arise that are not addressed by these resources, consult your assigned AHAR Data Liaison, or submit them online through the HDX Ask A Question (AAQ) portal on the HUD Exchange website. To submit a question to the HDX AAQ portal, select "HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including PIT, HIC, and AHAR)" from the "My question is related to" dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.