Reminder: Deadline for Draft 2016 AHAR Data - All Persons & Veterans - Monday, October 31, 2016
The deadline for submitting the draft Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress data for All Persons and Veterans is Monday, October 31, 2016. Communities that submit draft data by the deadline will be given priority for reviewing their data submissions and preparing for the final deadline on Thursday, December 1, 2016.
If you have any questions about the AHAR process, or have questions about the data submission requirements, you can reach out to your AHAR Data Liaison or consult the following 2016 AHAR guidance materials:
- 2016 Introductory Guide to the AHAR
- 2016 AHAR Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- AHAR Webinar Part 1: Introduction to the Data Collection Process
- AHAR Webinar Part 2: Steps to a Successful Data Submission
- 2016 AHAR Data Mapping Instructions
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Vendor Resources
If additional questions arise that are not addressed by these resources, consult your assigned AHAR Data Liaison, or submit them online through the Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) Ask A Question (AAQ) portal on the HUD Exchange website. To submit a question to the HDX AAQ portal, select “HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including PIT, HIC, and AHAR)” from the “My question is related to” dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.