Register Today: Understanding Recent IDIS Changes Based on the HOME Commitment Interim Rule – April 26 & 27, 2017 – 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
This two-part webinar, being held on April 26 and 27, at 1:00 PM EDT, explains recent changes to the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) that implement the HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) Interim Final Rule. The rule went into effect on January 3, 2017, and states that a Participating Jurisdiction (PJ)’s compliance with the statutory 24-month commitment requirement will be measured on a grant-specific basis, for FY 2015 and later HOME allocations. In addition, the HOME Interim Final Rule, contains provisions affecting FY 2014 and prior allocations with remaining balances, imposes a deadline on project-specific commitments made by state recipients and subrecipients, and allows PJs to accumulate local receipt funds in the current program year for commitment in the following year.
Note: This is a revised version of the message sent earlier today announcing this webinar. The title and description have been updated.
Participants will learn:
- How commitments are calculated under the HOME Interim Final Rule;
- How to properly track and report local receipt funds;
- How to track progress toward the 36-month deadline for project-specific commitments by state and subrecipients; and
- How to use several new HOME reports in IDIS to manage the HOME Program
Registration is now open for the following April Training:
|Webinar Title||Date/Time||Registration Link|
|Understanding Recent IDIS Changes Based on the HOME Commitment Interim Rule||Wednesday and Thursday,
April 26 and 27, 2017
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended primarily for Participating Jurisdiction and HUD staff that work with the HOME Program. State recipients and subrecipients that have IDIS access may also benefit.
Training Point of Contact
George Martin | email@example.com
Registering for the Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
Note that this is one class taking place over two days. You will only need to register once. Upon completing registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email. This email will contain a link to a website where you can launch each session. Registrants will also receive reminder emails in advance of each session.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.