Register Today: Submitting Your System Performance Measure Report in HDX - March 30, 2017
To assist communities in preparing for the submission, The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has developed a training on the process of submitting their System Performance Measure reports in the Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX).
Participants will learn:
- How to set up or update their account in HDX for appropriate users
- How to open a new report in the System Performance Measures Module and manually enter data from your Continuum of Care (CoC) HMIS-based System Performance Measures report
- How to upload data directly via Comma Separated Value (CSV) file(s), if available from your HMIS vendor
- How to re-submit last year's data, if desired
- How to review, finalize, and submit your data
Registration is now open for the following March Training:
|Webinar Title||Date/Time||Registration Link|
|Submitting Your System Performance Measure Report in HDX||Thursday, March 30, 2017
1:00-2:00 PM EDT
|View Webinar Materials|
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required.
Who Should Attend?
The Collaborative Applicant/Primary Contact in HDX for each CoC is responsible for ensuring that the System Performance Measures data is entered completely and accurately by the submission deadline.
This webinar, Submitting Your System Performance Measure Report in HDX, is relevant to both CoC and HMIS Lead agency staff. However, lines are limited for these calls. Please limit registration to 2 people per CoC; we encourage CoC staff to listen together on one line (and use one registration) if possible. Attendance is limited to 1,000 participants.
Training Series Point of Contact
Aubrey Sitler | 301.347.5087 | Aubrey_Sitler@abtassoc.com