Materials Posted: PIT Count Office Hours – January 12, 2022
Update: Materials are posted on the 2022 PIT Count Office Hours - January 12, 2022 page.
HUD hosted Point-in-Time (PIT) Count Office Hours on Wednesday, January 12, from 1:30 – 3:00 PM EST. This session focused on conducting the 2022 PIT count. This PIT Count Office Hours session provided guidance on the following topics:
- Using Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) and ESG – CARES Act (ESG-CV) funding to pay for PIT count activities
- Guidance on counting structures when conducting the unsheltered PIT count
- An overview of PIT count resources updated with the 2022 Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Data Standards
The end of the call was reserved to answer any questions participants had about the 2022 PIT Count.
- Point-in-Time Count page, including a recently released Spanish translation of the HIC/PIT Count Notice
- PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars page
- December 15, 2021, PIT Count Office Hours session on PIT count sampling tools and HIC and PIT count safety considerations during COVID-19
- November 23, 2021, PIT Count Office Hours session on the 2022 PIT count and HIC Data Collection Notice
If your organization, including Tribes or Tribally-Designated Housing Entities, have questions about planning for or implementing the HIC or PIT count please submit them to HICPITCount@hud.gov. If you have technical questions about technical assistance tools to assist communities with their HIC or PIT counts or how to submit your data in HDX, please submit them via the Ask a Question page on the HUD Exchange. To submit a question, select HDX (AHAR, HIC, LSA, PDX, PIT, Stella, Sys PM) under Reporting Systems.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through HUD Exchange