Register Today: IDIS for HOME-ARP Supportive Services Webinar – August 17, 2022 – 2:00 PM EDT
HUD's Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is hosting a webinar on August 17, 2022 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT which will cover instructions and requirements for setting up and reporting accomplishments for HOME Investment Partnerships American Rescue Plan Program (HOME-ARP) Supportive Services activities in HUD's Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
Participants will learn:
- How to set up, fund, draw funds for, and complete HOME-ARP Supportive Services activities
- Reporting requirements and types of data Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) will be expected to provide for HOME-ARP Supportive Services activities in IDIS
- How to avoid common mistakes made by HOME-ARP PJs in IDIS
A HOME-ARP Supportive Services Fact Sheet designed to provide guidance on how PJs should set up, fund, and complete HOME-ARP supportive services activities in IDIS, as well as reporting requirements, will be posted in the near future.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for HOME-ARP PJs, Continuum of Care (CoC) Programs, homeless service providers, local housing providers, and public housing agencies.
HUD and TA Provider staff are available to answer your HOME-ARP questions:
- Ask A Question (AAQ) Portal – be sure to select the appropriate topic on Step 2 of the form:
- HOME-ARP Allocation Plans for questions about completing allocation plans
- eCon Planning Suite for questions about submitting allocation plans
- IDIS for questions related to IDIS technical issues
- Contact the HOME-ARP Team for other HOME-ARP policy or program implementation questions
Stay Up To Date on HOME-ARP
HOME-ARP resources, tools, and training will continue to be posted on the HUD Exchange as they become available.