Register Today: Region V Part 58 Environmental Review Training - Detroit, MI - August 7-9, 2018
This seminar is intended to familiarize HUD Entitlement Grantees, with detailed, step-by-step guidance in carrying out the environmental review function in the administration of the CPD grant and PIH programs.
Three full days of training including:
- Basic Environmental Training/24 CFR 58
- Project Classification/Environmental Determination
- Environmental Review Procedures (Environmental Assessment Checklists and Statutory Checklists)
- Environmental Review Records Content
- Reevaluation of the Environmental Finding, and Releases of Funds
- Compliance with the Laws and Authorities at 58.5 and 58.6:
- Historic Properties
- Endangered Species
- Environmental Justice
- Site Contamination
- Wetland Protection
- Floodplain Management
- National Flood Insurance Program
- HEROS process among other topics
Who Should Attend?
This session is intended for Michigan Entitlement Grantees, Public Housing Administrators, and HUD PIH/CPD staff. The session is ideal for new grantee staff unfamiliar with the HUD Environmental Process or for those who would like a refresher. The training is limited to Region V.
August 7-9, 2018
Registration begins at 8:30 AM EDT
Sessions: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM EDT
McNamara Federal Building
477 Michigan Avenue
HUD Training Room, 16th Floor
Detroit, MI 48226
Advanced registration is required; no walk-ins.
Materials will be provided to each participant. There is no fee for this training.