Register Today: Preparing for the CAPER Webinar – July 29, 2020 - 1:00 PM EDT
This webinar will focus on the process and strategies for grantees to prepare the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) in the eCon Planning Suite. It will provide a valuable opportunity for participants to learn about the relationship between the CAPER and the Strategic Plan, the Annual Action Plan (AAP), and other Activity Accomplishment screens of the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS). The presenters will provide an overview of steps grantees must take prior to creating the CAPER template to ensure the template generates accurate data. Register today!
Practices that must be done before creating the CAPER include:
- Ensure all Action Plans and Amendments are marked as “Review Completed”
- Confirm the AAP is associated with the correct version of the Consolidated Plan
- Double-check the IDIS Projects listed in the Action Plan, confirming they are set-up for the correct Program Year, and tied to the appropriate IDIS Activities
- Enter all activity accomplishments in IDIS
This 60-minute webinar will provide best practices and opportunities for participants to submit questions to HUD and technical assistance (TA) providers.
NOTE: This webinar will focus on best practices that grantees should consider prior to creating the CAPER. This session will not discuss the creation or completion of the CAPER template. These topics will be addressed in a follow-up CAPER webinar to be held in September 2020.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand how outcome data flows from the Strategic Plan to the CAPER
- Reconcile goals and their associated outcomes
- Troubleshoot common issues that can cause problems in the creation of the CAPER
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant for anyone who prepares the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite.
|Session Title||Date and Time||Registration|
|Preparing for the CAPER||July 29, 2020|
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
Training Point of Contact
Preparing for the CAPER Registrar | eConPlan.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com
Additional Information and Resources
Visit the Consolidated Plan page on the HUD Exchange for guidance and additional resources.