Preparing a Consolidated Plan in IDIS OnLine Webinar - June 20, 2012
On Wednesday, June 20th at 3 pm ET CPD will host a one-hour webinar detailing how to prepare a Consolidated Plan in IDIS OnLine.
During this presentation, participants will learn about:
- Entering and verifying grantee contact information.
- Completing the Consultation and Citizen Participation screens.
- Interpreting the data prepopulated for Disproportionate Needs screens in the Needs Assessment section of the template.
- Data needed from Public Housing Authorities and Continuums of Care (CoCs) for the Public Housing and Homeless Needs Assessment screens in the Needs Assessment section of the template and the Public and Assisted Housing and Homeless Facilities screens in the Market Analysis section.
- The structure of the Strategic Plan, and the connection between the Anticipated Resources, Geographic Priorities, Priority Needs and Goals screens.