Register Today: Opportunity Zones 101 for Public Housing Authorities – February 4, 2020 – 2:00 PM EST
The Opportunity Zones 101 for Public Housing Authorities (PHAs) webinar provides PHAs with an introduction to Opportunity Zones (OZ), including how they work and how they can be used as a tool for community and economic development, specifically for affordable housing. The 60-minute webinar will discuss potential roles of PHAs and provide examples of ways that several PHAs across the country have engaged with OZ.
- Understand the basics of OZ: what they are and how they work
- Learn several ways PHAs across the country have engaged with OZ
- Discuss opportunities and challenges of working with OZ
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for all PHAs interested in learning about OZ.
Date: February 4, 2020
Time: 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
Participants will register through the National Development Council’s (NDC) registration site.
- Click this registration link
- Select the “Register Now!” button on the NDC registration site
- Select “Checkout” on the next screen to add the course to your cart
Once adding the course to the cart, if the registrant does not have an account, one will need to be established prior to submitting the course registration. An email confirmation will be sent once a final submission has been made.
Information regarding connecting to the webinar will take place prior to the webinar.
Training Point of Contact
James Reed | email@example.com | 513-657-7870