Only 4 Days Until the FY 2012 CoC Registration Submission Deadline! SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 1ST
As of Thursday, September 27th, only 107 out of 425 Continuums of Care have submitted their registration. There are 56 Continuums of Care that have not begun their registration as of 10:00 AM ET today.
- TODAY, September 27th, is last day to submit program or policy questions related to registration to the VHD.
- Beginning tomorrow, Friday, September 28th, the VHD will only respond to emergency technical issues. All technical questions must be submitted to the “e-snaps CoC Competition” program/system on the HUD HRE Virtual Help Desk. Program policy questions should be submitted under “CoC Program” on the HUD HRE Virtual Help Desk.?
- To avoid last minute technical issues, HUD strongly encourages CoCs to submit their CoC Registrations by noon, ET, tomorrow, Friday, September 28, 2012.
- CoCs must submit only ONE registration AND the project name in e-snaps must follow the standard naming convention: “CoC Number CoC Registration FY2012” (Example, FL-500 CoC Registration FY2012).
- ANY CoC that has not received its final approved FY 2012 Grant Inventory Worksheet from the local HUD Field Office should attach the CoC’s final version of the GIW (i.e., the versions submitted to the local field office for approval). Before attaching the GIW in e-snaps, the CoC MUST verify that all grants eligible for renewal in the FY 2012 Competition (i.e., all grants expiring during the period beginning January 1, 2013 and ending December 31, 2013) have been accurately included on the GIW.
This message does not apply to applicants submitting Project Applications (formerly known as Exhibit 2s).