Office Hours: COVID-19 Planning and Response for Homeless Assistance Providers - Fridays at 2:30 PM EDT
HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) invites homeless assistance providers and their partners to participate in Office Hours to discuss COVID-19 planning and response on Fridays from 2:30 - 4:00 PM EDT. Presenters from the following federal agencies and their partners will be available for a live question and answer session:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- National Healthcare for the Homeless Council (HCH)
Join Friday's Office Hours
Date and Time: Friday, September 24, 2021 at 2:30 PM EDT
This week's Office Hours will feature the following topic and presenter:
- Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) Telehealth – Texas
Participants do not need to register in advance. It is strongly recommended that you join the Office Hours 15 minutes prior to the start time (2:15 PM EDT). To join the Office Hours, simply access the login page at the link below. The Event Password (HUD123) should be auto-filled. Please do not alter the Event Password when joining the Office Hours.
Previous Office Hours Recordings and Slides
If you participated in previous Office Hours, you are still encouraged to attend future Office Hours for the latest information and updates.
If you have any questions about this Office Hours or encounter difficulties joining the Office Hours, please contact Micah Webster at Micah_Webster@abtassoc.com.
The contents of these materials, except when based on statutory or regulatory authority or law, do not have the force and effect of law and are not meant to bind the public in any way. These materials are intended only to provide clarity to the public regarding existing requirements under the law or agency policies.
- Visit the Disease Risks and Homelessness page to access technical assistance materials from HUD as well as guidance issued from HUD’s federal partners dedicated to preparing for and responding to infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
- HUD is also available to provide technical assistance to our homeless assistance providers who need support in preventing or responding to the spread of infectious disease. Submit your questions to the Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “CoC: Continuum of Care Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list and write “Health Preparedness and Response” in the subject line.