Reminder: NSP Reconciliation: A Balancing Act – August 20, 2019 – 2:00 PM EDT
Join the NSP Team to get your footing on the road to reconciling your Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) data in the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) system. The Team will provide guidance on approaches for reconciling data and show attendees how to use reports to overcome reconciliation obstacles and focus on the most important data elements for NSP grant closeout.
Don't miss out on this opportunity—Join us on August 20, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT.
Webinar materials will be posted to the NSP Reconciliation: A Balancing Act training page, as they become available.
During this webinar, the NSP Team will provide:
- An explanation of DRGR data reconciliation expectations and key reports to review
- Tips for strategizing DRGR reconciliation to facilitate NSP closeout
- A tutorial on DRGR Clean-up Reports to help grantees troubleshoot data errors
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for all NSP1, NSP2, and NSP3 grantees, staff and partners.
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Enter the meeting password: NSP123
- Click Join Now.
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, connect to the audio:
- To receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided, OR
- Call the toll number: 415-655-0002. When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 923 455 877#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll: 415-655-0002
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 923 455 877#
Training Point of Contact
Garrett Lear | email@example.com
For more NSP resources, please visit the NSP page on the HUD Exchange. If you have not signed up for the NSP Mailing List, please do so on the HUD Exchange to be sure you receive upcoming webinar announcements and other NSP updates.