NSP Closeout - Using DRGR Reports to Prep for Closeout Webinar – May 19, 2022 – 2:00 PM EDT
Join the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) Team at HUD headquarters for a webinar on May 19, 2022 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT to learn or refresh your knowledge about NSP-related reports in the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System (DRGR) and how to use those reports in preparation for closeout. This webinar will go over key reports in closeout, tips to complete data reconciliation to close a grant, and data elements to review when completing a final NSP quarterly performance report. Participants will also have an opportunity to ask questions.
- Learn which DRGR Microstrategy reports should be reviewed for closeout
- Discuss the data elements of each report and provide tips for reconciling data errors in DRGR
- Have a chance to ask questions about DRGR reports and using reports for closeout preparation
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for all NSP1, NSP2, and NSP3 grantees, staff, and partners.
Registration is not required for this webinar.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NSP2022
- Click Join Now
- Webex Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened you may listen to the audio:
- Select "Call Using Computer" from the drop down menu and then click "Connect Audio," OR
- Dial into the phone line: 855-797-9485 (toll free). When prompted, enter the Meeting Access Code: 2596 500 7620#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call the phone line: 855-797-9485 (toll free)
- When prompted, enter in the Meeting Access Code: 2596 500 7620#
Training Point of Contact
Sandy Patel | email@example.com
Additional Information and Resources
To view additional NSP resources including tools and sample documents for program implementation, as well as closeout criteria, process, and post-closeout requirements, visit the NSP page on the HUD Exchange.