NSP Action Plans and QPRs Posted
Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) Action Plans and Quarterly Performance Reports (QPRs) approved as of Quarter 4 2021 are now available on the HUD Exchange. These reports are submitted by grantees to the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) System and reviewed and approved by HUD before posting.
NSP Action Plans contain a description of a grantee's intended use for NSP funds. When completing the action plan in DRGR, grantees identify the grant’s activities, national objectives, and the projected accomplishments and metrics. The published action plans describe the following:
- Areas of greatest need for NSP funding
- Projected distribution and use of funds
- Activities benefiting low income individuals and families
- Activites regarding acquisition and relocation, demolition, and redevelopment
- Public comments
To browse Action Plans, please visit the NSP Action Plans page.
NSP QPRs include information on how grantees are using NSP funds. QPRs report on the accomplishments and contain information on topics including:
- Progress with activities
- Funds budgeted, obligated, drawn down, and expended
- Progress towards required metrics, such as numbers of properties and housing units and numbers of low- and moderate-income persons or households benefiting from the use of NSP funds
To browse QPRs, please visit the NSP Quarterly Performance Reports page.