Register Today: Midwest Fair Housing Leadership Retreat and NFHTA Opening Ceremony
Chicago, IL (UIC John Marshall Law School)
April 22-23, 2020
Registration is open for the Midwest Fair Housing Leadership Retreat and NFHTA Opening Ceremony. HUD and the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) John Marshall Law School invite FHIP and FHAP leadership to attend this exciting retreat where fair housing leaders from across the Nation will connect with each other, industry experts, and HUD leadership.
Fair Housing Leadership Retreats will also take place on the West Coast and East Coast. Dates and locations are coming soon to the NFHTA website.
The retreat will include a mix of interactive workshops, networking opportunities, and expert-led breakout sessions. Topics include:
- Future NFHTA courses and learning opportunities
- Enforcement, testing, and tools to engage stakeholders
- National best practices on collaboration to end housing discrimination
- Staff recruitment, development, and retention
- Organizational leadership and cultural sensitivity
Who Should Attend?
FHIP and FHAP executives, board members, commissioners, senior-level directors, and managers.
Each agency should send 1-2 leaders from their organization.
Midwest FHIP and FHAP leadership from the following states are given priority for this event: AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NM, OH, OK, TX, WI.
Registration Information and Approval Process
Follow the instructions on the registration page to submit an enrollment request. Your enrollment request does not guarantee approval to attend. The registrar will review your eligibility to attend before your enrollment request is approved.
You will receive a notification when your request is approved or declined.
- If approved, you will receive an email entitled "Request Approved: Midwest Leadership Retreat and NFHTA Opening Ceremony”
- If declined, you will receive an email entitled “Request Declined: Midwest Leadership Retreat and NFHTA Opening Ceremony”
Do not book any non-refundable travel arrangements until you receive an approval email to attend the event.
HUD cannot be responsible for penalties incurred due to canceled arrangements.
Event Point of Contact
Lauren Boyd | NFHTA@cloudburstgroup.com
Cloudburst Consulting Group is a partner with HUD and UIC John Marshall Law School assisting with the management of this event.