New Public Housing Resources and Training Available
New resources and training are available on the HUD Exchange to support public housing agencies (PHAs) and their partners in developing and administering their public housing and voucher programs:
- HCV Landlord Videos: This collection of videos introduces the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program to prospective landlords and highlights HCV landlords from across the country.
- FYI Webinar Series: Partnership Development and Maintenance Recording: This webinar discussed best practices for developing and maintaining partnerships that promote a successful Foster Youth to Independence (FYI) program.
- Minimum Rent and Hardship Exemption Policy Video: This video provides guidance and information for PHA staff related to HUD's Public Housing Minimum Rent and Hardship Exemption requirements.
- Mainstream Voucher Spotlights: In these video interviews, residents and staff from three PHAs share how Mainstream vouchers are helping HUD-assisted families who meet the targeted preference criteria in the Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Mainstream Voucher Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA).
- Public Housing Assessment System Training: Improving PHA Performance: This five-module webinar provides a comprehensive overview of the Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS) and the four indicators and sub-indicators in these areas: Physical Assessment Subsystem (PASS), Management Assessment Subsystem (MASS), Financial Assessment Subsystem (FASS), and Capital Fund Program (CFP) Assessment.
View additional public housing resources and training on the HUD Exchange.