New IDIS FAQs Now Available
Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on the HUD Exchange. FAQs provide guidance on commonly asked questions.
View the FAQs on the IDIS FAQs page.
The newly added FAQs address:
- How to set up optimal internet browser settings for using IDIS
- How to turn off the compatibility mode in Internet Explorer version 10 or 11 to access the MicroStrategy toolbar
- How to add/edit HEARTH-ESG (HESG) Administration (AD) subfunds
- How to add/edit HESG activity funding
- How to edit HESG voucher revisions
- How to access HESG reports in IDIS
If you have a question that is not answered by the existing FAQs, please submit your question through the HUD Exchange Ask a Question (AAQ) portal. On Step 2 of the question submission process, select "IDIS: Integrated Disbursement and Information System" in the "My question is related to" drop down list, and then select the related program to which your question belongs.
The IDIS resource pages provide guidance, tools, and webinars to assist grantees in using IDIS.