New IDIS FAQs Now Available
HUD has published new Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), now available on the HUD Exchange. FAQs provide guidance on commonly asked questions.
View the FAQs on the IDIS FAQs page.
The newly added FAQs address questions for grantees on how to:
- Log into the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment
- Request a status update regarding an IDIS User Access Request
- Identify which users receive automatic email notifications for flagged CDBG activities
- Acquire IDIS access for more than one grantee profile
- Update the grantee's address in IDIS
- Update a grantee's HUD Representative listed in IDIS
If you have a question that is not answered by the existing FAQs, please submit your question through the HUD Exchange Ask a Question (AAQ) portal. On Step 2 of the question submission process, select "IDIS: Integrated Disbursement and Information System" in the "My question is related to" drop down list, and then select the related program to which your question belongs.
The IDIS resource pages provide guidance, tools, and webinars to assist grantees in using IDIS.