New HOME-ARP Policy Brief: Preferences, Methods of Prioritization, and Limitations
This HUD policy brief explains and clarifies the HOME Investment Partnerships American Rescue Plan Program (HOME-ARP) requirements for establishing preferences and limitations in Notice CPD-21-10: Requirements for the Use of Funds in the HOME-ARP Program and how preferences and limitations affect permissible client referral methods. This brief does not establish new requirements.
Reminder: Webinar Today at 2:00 PM EDT
HUD's Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is conducting a webinar today from 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT to review the HOME-ARP requirements related to establishing preferences, referral methods, and allocation plan requirements. OAHP will introduce an updated sample allocation plan template designed to clarify requirements and provide useful tips and walk through new explanatory guidance on preferences, limitations, and referral methods.
HUD and TA Provider staff are available to answer your HOME-ARP questions:
- Ask A Question (AAQ) Portal– be sure to select the appropriate topic on Step 2 of the form:
- HOME-ARP Allocation Plans for questions about completing allocation plans
- eCon Planning Suite for questions about submitting allocation plans
- IDIS for questions related to IDIS technical issues
- Contact the HOME-ARP Team for other HOME-ARP policy or program implementation questions
Stay Up To Date on HOME-ARP
HOME-ARP resources, tools, and training will continue to be posted on the HUD Exchange as they become available.