FY 2018 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program NOFA
Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for HUD’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program Information and Reminders
Due Date Reminder:
The due date for submission of the FY 2018 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program is August 7, 2018. Remember that electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM EDT, on this date.
Form HUD-9906 Charts Must Be Included in Your Grant Application:
- Intermediaries, State Housing Finance Agencies (SHFAs), and (Multi-State Organizations) MSOs must complete and submit the file entitled “Intermediary, State Housing Finance Agency, or Multi-State Agency Application [V1.0].”
- Local Housing Counseling Agencies(LHCAs) must complete and submit the file entitled “Local Housing Counseling Agency Application [V1.0].”
New FY 2018 Housing Counseling NOFA FAQs have been posted:
NOFA FAQ: Parts 1, 2 and 3 are posted on the HUD Exchange. Please note that NOFA FAQ Part 3 has been updated as of July 31, 2018.
The NOFA for HUD’s Fiscal Year 2018 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program is Available as of July 3, 2018:
- Program Office: HUD Office of Housing Counseling
- Funding Opportunity Title: Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2018 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program
- Announcement Type: Initial
- Funding Opportunity Number: FR-6200-N-33
- Primary CFDA Number: 14.169
- Due Date for Applications: August 07, 2018
This NOFA provides information and instructions for the FY 2018 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program. Applicants must comply with threshold requirements, as well as statutory and regulatory requirements established in this NOFA, and all Housing Counseling Program requirements. See Section III.A of the NOFA for additional eligibility requirements. Please note that there is no General Section NOFA as in previous years.
Please visit www.grants.gov to view the FY 2018 Housing Counseling NOFA and submit your agency’s application. HUD encourages applicants to submit their NOFA applications well in advance of the due date of August 07, 2018. Please note that HUD staff cannot assist applicants in preparing their applications.
Please direct all questions via email to email@example.com with “FY18 NOFA” in the subject line.
To access additional resources, visit the Housing Counseling Grant Information page on the HUD Exchange.